Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Eggs.....ugh

I have an admission to make.  I don't like real Easter Eggs--the kind you hard boil and then dye.  I don't like the vinegar smell, the colors are always funky unless you are Martha Stewart, and I just think the whole idea is down right weird.  Maybe it's because I'm not the least bit crafty...I dunno.  But I do know if anybody is ever Egg hunting around my house it's going to be plastic ones with candy and goodies inside and the occasional $5, $10, or $20 bill.  The $20 is always in the Gold egg and you know there's no way you're going to dye an egg gold and have anybody want that sucker. 


What do you do with real hard boiled eggs anyway when you're finished hunting and don't e-v-e-n tell me you make egg salad out of yours 'cause now I know you're lying.  You don't.  You dump them in the trash like everybody else in their right mind.  See...that's a waste of good eggs, so go plastic and recycle.  Be all
Eco like me. 

Ahhh.  I feel much so better getting that off my chest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment