Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday...feels like soup

This might be too much information but I'm going say it anyway.  Laser hair removal.  Gotta say it's changed my life.  Never waxing again.  Ever.  The best part is, it doesn't hurt if you get an RX for Emla creme and slather it on, wrap yourself  in cling wrap for a good 45-60 minutes before your appointment, and then go getter dun.  The cling wrap part is my favorite part.  I literally make shorts wrapping myself all up and look like a big old hoagie by the time I'm done.  Easiest thing ever. 

Now, since there's still a bit of a nip in the air, I'm thinking I need Baked Potato Soup for dinner with all the fun stuff on top.  Some crumbled crisp fried bacon, some chopped green onion, some shredded cheese, and even some chopped jalapeno for those who feel all fancy and kicky.  That just says comfort food to me, baby.  I need to get out anyway to do a few errands so after I pick up a few items, it's soup making time.

Yesterday I got Claire's (almost two year old pixie next door) birthday present and after much mulling, I went with My First Purse.  The thing that pushed me over the edge was the contents of the purse:  car keys, a cell phone, lipstick, and a debit card.   Now you know why I had to get it.  The purse itself is pink and purple--duh--and is soft and just looks fun.  They had one with a dog in it but really....that's just way too Paris Hilton for Claire.  She's much cooler than a dog in her purse kind of gal so that made my decision easy.  I was in and out of there in a heartbeat.

When I told Bruce last night what I'd gotten he just rolled his eyes at me. He simply does not get girls.  YET.  :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment