Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another one bites the dust


Move over, Tiger. It's Jesse's turn. To be a total sleaze and man ho'. I'm talking about Jesse James---Sandra Bullock's husband, who just got caught cheatin' on her with a tattoo model. A tattoo model? I didn't even know there was such a thing. And once again, I bought what he was sellin'. I thought he was a nice guy and that he really loved her and that as different as they might look, they were a perfect match. His tats, her sense of humor, and both of their coolness just made for a real happy ever after. And did I forget to mention his blue eyes? Those, too.

Jesse, way to humiliate a wonderful woman and slam her to the ground right after she's just received her first Academy Award, after thanking YOU for always having her back. Good job on taking all of the joy and recognition right out of that, so we can all focus on you---you cheatin' dog.
I'm pissed....really pissed. Grow up. And, Sandra, you should have hit him with that Oscar when you had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment