Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, March 21, 2010

She's b-a-c-k....

My car, that is. Finally. After way too long for me, she's resting quietly all snug in the garage, happy to be home. And she "rooks mahvelous"--if I do say so myself. And she drives better than ever. So smooth you're speeding before you even know it. Atta girl. That's the way it should be.
And did I mention smell?? That fresh car paint smell so you get that extra little "buzz" in the morning. In fact...I'm so glad she's back that I was afraid to drive yesterday in the snow. Me. Afraid to drive. That's never happened. E-v-e-r. And the snow was on the grass.
I did fine Saturday in the rain--on Central--coming home. It's just ice that has me somewhat freaked out. A lot freaked out. Luckily, with Spring and summer on the way, the only other ice should be in my tea from now on. If you need car body work done, ask Fred about the place we took mine. They were incredible and very nice.

I'm unpacking groceries now since I didn't want to go yesterday. Then the plan is to head up to the garden and start pulling up old dead stuff. That may take awhile. I have not had a little red fox sighting at the garden or a bunny one across the street--I'm hoping one didn't eat the other but after watching the Discovery channel last night on "Life", it may have happened. Miss "O" narrates it and it is worth seeing--for awhile. After that, I get natured o-u-t. I don't wanna see another thing kill and then eat something else. Gore, much?? Too much for me--I'd rather go read.

No comments:

Post a Comment