Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tsunami, Fred


I've decided I need a weekend-- from my weekend. The last two weekends have just been a bear and I used to look sooo forward to weekends. Not so much lately. It seems like all the drama from the week accumulates and whamo, hits like a tsunami, on Friday or Saturday. And speaking of tsunami's, if you are around "Fred Mertz", catch him by surprise and get him to say tsunami. Be sure you have on your Depends 'cause you'll need 'um. It's hilarious. If he reads this first, he may try to practice saying it --- so try to catch him off guard.
I'm sporting my new rain boots today a la DSW online and must say the plastic smell reminds me of the smell of plastic Mattel baby dolls... remember those? I'd forgotten the smell until my boots arrived. Every once in a while I get a big old whiff of eau de plastique--not awful --just weird. I saw two guy friends at Tom Thumb who gave me total grief over my boots until Steve, my checker, weighed in on my side telling me he liked them. Well, see...there ya go. They ARE cute. Never mind I can't find a picture of them online to show you. THEY ARE CUTE. I'm telling you. In fact, maybe they were soooo cute, they're all sold out, so that's why there's no picture. No point in disappointing all those other women who didn't get a pair. Yeah....that's it. It better be.

No comments:

Post a Comment