Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is it just me...?


Do those ED ads on TV just make you want to hurl? The actors are just sickening and the background commentary makes me feel like a 12 year old again. And not in a good way. And don't go throwing the nurse card at me. I never worked for a Urologist. And I never will... but those ads....omg. They are just nauseating...right up there with contemplating the fact that your parents actually did the deal. I mean...we all know they did, but who on the planet wants to think about it. EEEwwwwwww. Gross. Please. Nooo......that's just wrong. And the hemorrhoid ads? One of Benji's close pal's, mom, is an actress and who do you think is in the latest 'roid ad? Yep.....that'd be Jenny. And I've seen my fair share of 'roids..... and that ad still makes me twitch. And laugh hysterically. Back to twelve again.

"Fred" told me first thing this morning that there had been a huge fire on Greenville Avenue around 5 am this morning and that four restaurants had burned, including "Fertelli's". Good thing I was still in bed because I just started screaming laughing.....the restaurant is "Terelli's". See....I told ya he was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment