Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, March 5, 2010

See....I knew it


Clearly I'm NOT the only person who is scared of clowns, and I'm still waiting to hear on the dwarf bunch. Scary stuff is just scary stuff--I don't care what it is--and it brings out the worst in some people. That would be the ones who aren't scared, and love to torture those that are.....like emailing me a picture of a dwarf clown yesterday and putting SECRET ADMIRER in the subject line. Let me just say this: those people are NOT smart despite what they may think. Payback is hell and they best sleep with one eye open--forever--since I have a very long memory. 'Nuf said, Mr. Smarty Pants.

Now for other random facts: I am on rent car #4--I swear--and it smells like gym socks or a locker room. I'm guessing it's a mildew issue so I just keep the windows open and keep going. It's clear I should have kept the red Soup can--the best of the lot--and since my car is now in the paint division, I'm just going to go with this car. The 3rd one developed a nasty habit of not starting so that's why it went back. I read on the Internet that rental car companies have dramatically dropped their inventories, and Enterprise is clear proof of that. The people are super nice--it's just the cars that suck. Really suck. And smell. Awful.
My surgery is scheduled for next Wednesday morning at 7am--I like to be the first one out of the shoot since waiting is not something I do very well--especially with no coffee--and I like everyone to be "fresh". It's Day Surgery and my old assistant is coming by to check on me which makes me laugh just thinking about it. She's not a nurse and doesn't even work there anymore but she'll act like she does. I was there for her surgery years back, with the same surgeon, so it'll be like old home week. She's the funniest woman who ever walked the planet, so I hope I'm not too drugged up to enjoy her. She'll have Bruce howling for sure. We made a pact that when working there stopped being fun, we were gone. Who else are ya gonna turkey bowl with? (One year we were sooo over the frozen turkey's they gave us every year for the holidays, that we "bowled" ours down the long tiled hall by the ER. Yes, one of the lame-o Security guys walked around the corner-- post turkey release--and he laughed his head off. Whew.) Try explaining getting fired for bowling with a turkey..........knowing Keely, she could have done it and made it sound great. She's like that.
I did see the bunny across the street yesterday so he's avoided being a dog's lunch so far. I love when he rears up on his hind legs. Tres' cool. Happy weekend to all. I'm off to fertilize my climbing roses in the back yard--the ones pictured above. With Fred at the office, he can't tell me not to--or how to do it--.
Ohhhhhh, life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment