Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, March 17, 2010


For those that think I am hopelessly out of step, let me just say" well, yeah....OK, maybe" but I am rockin' a new white IPhone soooo, take that. And as predicted, Fred gave me the "awwww...Ethel" comment, right on cue, as if somehow he and the boys can all have one but I can't. OK, fine. Not.
I just opened the Apple Care Protection plan getting ready to load it and let me just say this: breaking in to the White House is a whole lot easier. I had to finally get a kitchen knife after the box to get it open. And then what??? A paper instruction booklet. Yep. I'm thinking a CD at the verrrrrry least-----oh, noooo. So, after several more cups of java, I'll be tackling that so you might want to keep your ears covered or your music up loud in case I get frustrated, as some serious cussing will commence.

All of my other "Iphonies" are all wanting to tell me about their games, their apps, their whatevers, and I'm still learning to nav, since I just got it and have been to busy too play. Too busy to play?? What????? Yeah, I did get some really weird looks with that revelation and then Crashman wanted to school his old mom for 1) getting one 2) not being immediately wired on how to do everything. Believe me, I fixed that....I told him to either be nice to me or there'd would be no brisket for him, and the minute I started slicing, his whole attitude changed. Guess he forgot who he was playin' with and brisket makes great leverage especially around 5:30 pm. Maybe we need to try brokering peace in Iraq and Afghanistan with some.

No comments:

Post a Comment