Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beware the crazies...it's a full moon

I am having one of those full moon kind of days.  You know the kind...it's where all the crazy people come out and conspire together to drive you nuts.  And they are the type of crazies who are "always right, never in doubt", "you're wrong and they are right".  Yeah, those insufferable people you'd just as soon invite to play catch with a live grenade.  I think I'm going to just hang it up for the day and stay INSIDE.  I had planned to make a Target run but can you imagine the havoc that might be cast upon me should I go there, on a full moon?  No way.  Noooooo.

But I do have a funny or maybe really just a whaaaat???  I got an email this morning that mom had decided (buckle up) to go to the Fair with the rest of her crowd from the Plaza.  I nearly spit hot coffee all over my monitor...yesterday she couldn't walk, so I'm guessing today she's going to wheelchair it all over the Fair with the crowd from the dementia unit???  I swanny...it's days like this that just leave me reeling, not knowing what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment