Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cochise Harris

While the tortilla soup I made rests in anticipation of being snarfed later, I'm taking a load off.  Marianne, Andrea's mom, just called a little while ago and said the pictures from the Dallas reception Saturday night are on the photographer's website, so if you are inclined to wanna snoop, feel free.  Disclaimer: Had I ridden up to the party bareback, astride a Indian pony, I could NOT have looked more like an Apache warrior.   With all that Bobbi Brown bronzer war paint their make up artist put on me, somebody-- anybody--should have dragged me in the nearest powder room and removed at least 2/3 of it.  And I paid her to look like that, just so ya know.  That's the worst part.  She's done my make up before and I didn't look half bad, but this time was just a train wreck, so be gentle when you see the pic's.  Awww, hell...go ahead and laugh your head off.  I did and it's actually funny as hell.  If you can't laugh at yourself, don't sit over by me.

The Photographer's name is Randall Stewart so google that, and then click the site for him.  Once that opens, and the god awwwful music starts, turn it off or risk brain damage, and then proceed to the picture that says A+B=Capri, and click it.  Now, surf to your hearts content and when you hit the food pic's, just know it was every bit as delish as it looks, and I'd love a nice big old plate right now since I barely got to eat that night.  Poor Andrea didn't either.  She made a plate, got up to dance, and the caterer's nabbed her plate.  And the petit fours were amazing--a mini bite of wedding cake--with fondant.  Pass me some of those while your at it.

Lastly, I have a question:  is there such a thing as Man body lotion?  I'm thinking not--except for maybe down on Cedar Springs.  Last night, someone around here complained about the girly smell of mine after applying said "girly lotion " to himself.  I had commented his skin looked dry and to just use mine.  He did, and then wanted me to smell his arm, in protest.  I nearly asked him how many guys at work today would be smelling his arm, but I just decided not to go there.  I simply rolled my eyes instead.  Unscented should do the trick, Crashman.

No comments:

Post a Comment