Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am pathetic and I know it.  I just hit on a rustic ranch wedding on an Etsy ad, and never mind Brian's not even dating anyone or that I'd be a MOG again, and not in charge of the wedding, I'm already planning a Farm wedding.  Seriously, I am.  This was the most adorable thing ever and I swanny....somebody in our family has just GOT to have a Farm wedding, and I'm down to my last possible son.  I may just have to fold my cards and let it just be an all out fun party, and pretend it's a wedding....but I still love the wedding idea better.  Soo much more fun and romantic.  You'd think I'd be sick of this stuff by now but I'm not.  Now that I've slept decently, I'm ready to do it all... over... again. 

I ran by this morning to see my main squeeze, Hudson, since he is currently under the weather.  It seems he was put on penicillin for a sinus infection and after 10 days, that nasty penicillin turned on him--he's now allergic to it-- and broken out with a rash, hive looking bumps, raised welts, and swollen eye lids.  (It could have been a great Halloween costume but it's a tad early.)  Anywho, I called to ask him what I could bring him--milkshake, cookies, ??--and he said "you know those red cookies you made...I want those".  OK...just for the record, he was referring to  the Red Velvet cookies from Festive Kitchen and all I did was cook the dough, but I'm still counting that AS ME MAKING THEM.  He doesn't have to know I didn't whip up that dough, and I'm not tellin' him.  He got the requested red cookies and that's all he needs to know!  That's not lying...it's just incomplete disclosure.

I'm loving this cooler weather.  I ran by NorthPark looking for something and people there were bundled up like they were in Antartica...I had to laugh.  I guess you have to wear your winter stuff when it's 1) October  2) when it's in the 60 degree range.  Otherwise, you may not get to wear it.  Weird.

Lastly, I want one of these.  I never had a playhouse and I want this one.  Cool, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment