Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday...finally

Someone slick, black, and warm just waddled in here, I thought, to sit in the chair with me but she actually just wanted to climb into her bed underneath me.  Sis is such a snooze girl in the morning and really doesn't get her motor going until later in the morning.  She seems to just cruise from one dog bed to another.  I just looked and she's completely buried underneath her red fleece blanket, snoozing away.  Not a bad way to start a Friday morning, or any morning for that matter.

After glancing around this home office of ours, it's clear that while this weekend maybe Texas-OU weekend, rather than partying, we have some major de-cluttering to do.  As hard as I try, stuff just seems to pile up....and I've concluded it's because I appear to be the only person around here who actually throws things away.  That does seem to be an integral part of the de-clutter process.  My system is, if I look at it and don't know what to do with it, I pitch it.  I figure looking at it again is not going to send a lightening bolt of oh, yeeeah to my brain and a great idea of what to do with it.  This actually works fairly well since most of the mail we get is trashola anyway.

And now we need to talk about these bathtubs.
 And this one.


While I think both of these are gorgeous beyond belief, can you see yourself in either of these?  Maybe it's the angle of the shots but both of these look really squnchy.....like you couldn't really stretch out and relax.  Do either of them look comfy to you??  I'm not thinking so.  And the top one??  If you gain five pounds you may not be able to get your derriere in and back out of that one.  Can you imagine how long it would take to fill one of these?   I mean, we are already in a serious drought and unless you have a way to reuse your bathwater in your yard, maybe a shower is is a better idea.  And even without the current drought, by the time one of these is full, I think I'd be over it.  Reality check: These are simply great to look at but not very practical and if you can afford one of these, you probably don't much care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment