Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, October 10, 2011

Well worth the effort

Just to wrap up yesterday's topic, here's the post smoking pork product I pulled.  OK...say that ten times FAST.
Better known as pulled pork.  Whole, and pulled below.

Damn...it was good.  I will definitely do this one again  The secret to the pulling part is not two forks, but a pair of latex gloves and your own 2 hands.  That way you can get off all the groady fat.  Yick.

Now, my mission is to load up a bunch of the above for my other baby boy, and freeze it, before Fred and Brian can devour it all.  Otherwise, Benji will be SOL.  I texted him a pic of it last night and he said to save him some, so I'm gonna try.  Since he's coming for the last of the wedding shindigs this weekend--a Dallas reception for family and some of their friends--this should be do-able.  All the above will need is a container of Sister Schubert homemade rolls (think pulled pork sliders) and a round of Helen Corbitt's BBQ sauce, if I have time to make it.  If not, he can just buy some.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment