Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Funky apples Why??

I know this doesn't sound like a big deal but today it is to me.  This morning I am suffering from apple confusion.  I just ate a Red Delicious, that was NOT so delicious, and in actual fact was pretty awful.  Since this is the time of year apples are supposed to be so great, how do you know which ones are best??  Good Lord....have you seen all of the varieties at the store??  There are literally jillions of them to choose from and I'm proposing we get to taste them, before we buy them, like down at the Farmers Market or Sam's.  Then we could get a hand out detailing which ones are the best for eating, cooking, etc.  Or, better still, they could group them according to use.  Yeeeah....that would definitely be more Eco-friendly than a hand out.  I don't know why I get obsessed over stuff like this but I just do.  It just makes purrrrrrrfect sense to me.

While Sis is sleeping in yonder, and not hogging my chair or nudging me to love on her, I am about to place a Christmas order for Kringles.  Now, if you've never had a Kringle, buckle up because it's about the best damn thing I have ever tasted, and with a hot cup of coffee, will not only expand your waistline but put a smile on your face like nothing else.  And did I mention the flavors they come in??  Pecan, raspberry, cream cheese, apple, on, and on, and on...... right on into high caloric heaven.  Damn.....they're so good.  Holler if you want the website or the number to call them.  You won't regret it, but your pants might.

 Ohhhhhh, yummmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Red Delicious apples, when crisp and fresh, are wonderful (and of course remind me of Ned). When mealy, they are gross. Bleh. Sorry you got a nasty one.

    ReplyDelete