Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Piddles

I've got a terrible case of the Piddles this morning and just cannot seem to pop my own clutch and get on with things.  I want to do a little of this, a little of that, drink some more coffee, and well....just piddle.  I figure if Sis can do it, so can I.

Fred and I have come to a big decision and though it was tough, we both agree.  We are not going to re-dog.  There it is...it's out there and I said it.  Though we both would love to "puppy", that means we'd be 1) food Nazi's again with Sis, since she eats anything and everything that belongs to another dog  2) we'd be committed to another animal for 16 or so years since all of ours live for ever  3) and lastly and most important, Sis might not like being de-throned by an adorable mass of puppyness.  She can be a real bitch when she wants to and we don't need more stress around here either.  Yes, we could rescue an older dog, but we'd still have all three of the above issues, to a greater or lesser degree AND possible older adopted dog weirdness.  Yeah, yeah...I know...it might not happen on the weirdness part, but the other three still stand.

We did adopt Sis when the Wigman was 10, just like Sis is now, BUT he was THE MOST PERFECT GENTLEMAN DOG ever and well, Sis just does not fit that bill.  Though she is Queen of Everything, she's just a girly girl at heart and does not share her dad with anyone.  In fact, sharing is just not really in her vocabulary.  In years back, she even kicked the old man dog out of the dog bed so she could stretch out.  He must have been thrilled, though, not to bunk with her anymore.

Now, that said, if my niece, Austin, who is in Medical school EVER needed to find her chocolate and tan man dog, Jack, a new home due to her schedule, I'd toss Sis out the back door in a heartbeat.  Not really but you get my drift.  Move over Sis.  There's a new man in town.  The bad news?  That'll never happen.

I have an adorable picture of Jack but am having issues trying to get it off my phone.  Ever since I synced (this word just does not look right) my phone and computer again, I've had nothing but problems.  Moral of the story?  Don't do it.  I'll post the pic 1) if I can ever get it to send from my screwed up phone  2) I may have to head to the Apple store or ATT.  I'd rather be dipped in pig snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment