Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Busy , busy...

Since I'll be up and out of here in the morning to head....wanna guess where...I thought I might do a nightly blog entry since it has been a blowin' and goin' kind of day.  Tomorrow I'll be meeting Rodney, the Farm caretaker, to move the furniture back after our recent rug and carpet cleaning.  Those sofas are like lead and do not budge, even with me pushing and my entire body parallel to the ground.  Hence the need for Rodney.  He is built like a brick sh** house, so this should take us about 20 minutes, max. 

Sis and Wig will stay home and hold down the fort since they are just not good tag-a-longs for a short run and I'd have to trade cars with Fred to take them.  My car is a sedan so there's no place to store them that they don't fly all around, vs the way back end of Fred's car.  If I hit the brakes, they would slide right off the seat and hit the floor in my car.  And, no, I do not have doggie car seats.  Yet.  Mom used to have them for her pugs and I just cannot go there.  Her dogs looked so stupid when she drove up at my house a few years back, I fell over in the grass, laughing.  They had little lambswool covers on their "seats" and looked like some sort of visitng dignitaries.  All that was missing was the royal wave.  Pure deeeee awwwwwwful.

There is a bunch of groaning below my desk....Sis, Wig, and Crashman (Brian) are all underneath me trying to get the donut bed territory settled.  It seems Wig was there first, and then Fat, Fat, the Water Rat pushed her way in, and is bed hogging.  And Wiggins is gritching.  Oh, Lordy.  If it's not your kids, it's your animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment