Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tea time and Favorite Things!

Oh, baby....only a few more minutes until my favorite show of the year : Oprah's Favorite Things and if you've never seen it, this is your last chance.  Today's show is two hours with two audiences so I can only imagine what all Lady O is giving away to her fans. Shortly, I'll be heading to the kitchen and setting up my tea tray.  Yep, I am.  I'm pulling down my favorite teapot, microwaving my water and getting my little tea tray all set to bring in here and watch her show.  Heck....I'm even having veddy, veddy English tea.  I might even put milk in my tea...ya just never know.  Since this is her last year, this show is reportedly laaaaaaavish and I know I'm going to get into that.

Today was my family's company's Annual Meeting and possibly mom's last one since for her, it's sort of in one ear and out the other.  My sister brought her and mom arrived with her walker.  My sister said she found two cupcakes in the seat part when she lifted the seat to try to collapse it.  Mom had put the cupcakes inside the seat compartment, who knows when, and then forgotten about them.  Yummmm....petrified cupcakes.
Time for tea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment