Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dreamy play

I know this is weird to admit, even on a blog, but I want my life to feel the way Martha Stewart's magazine looks.  Everything is always in it's place, beautiful, serene, and lovely.  Shiny things are always shiny, clean things always look freshly laundered and pressed, and the food???  Well....just don't even get me started there.  And the flowers are usually to die for.  I even like her dogs, her chickens, and for sure, her donkeys.  Now, never mind she has a staff of people taking care of everything---so would I---and I'd get to have her houses and Farm, too.  But I could just do the fun stuff--none of the other businessy crap and meetings. I've had enough business meetings in my life to last me for the rest of my days.

The stuff I don't want about her life is her: 1) felony convictions 2) her daughter who doesn't seem very nice 3) Martha doesn't strike me as someone I would particularly like 4) and for sure I don't want all of the rest of the baggage that comes with being Martha. You know what I'm talking about....all the make nice, air kissy stuff on TV, and I don't even watch her show.  And all that crafts stuff?  Nope.  Not doing that.  Fries my brain just thinking about it.  Nah,  I'd be out in the barn with the animals, in the kitchen cooking, or in her green houses playing with her plants.  Or in the house checking out all her china, flatware, silver, etc.  I did not say I was polishing it--just playing with it--- and making tables settings.  With all her gear, that'd be a snap.  And fun.  And all I really want to do is just play. 

And her gardens....that somebody else tends, but I could help out when the desire struck, no matter how fleeting.  And the fresh veggies, flowers, and herbs would just send me over the edge.  To get to cut my own fresh flowers from my own garden, for my own home, and arrange them??  Deeeevine.  I would totally bliss out.  I can smell the fresh flowers, orange, and cinnamon right now. 
I don't want to be her or have her life---I just want how her stuff makes me feel.  Wow....just thinking about all of it makes me sleepy.....and real dreamy.  Maybe I need to go take a nap and dream about it.  All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment