Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pat Downs

I have a burning question here and don't know who to ask so I'm asking you all: What happens to flights if some fliers refuse a TSA pat down, therefore delaying a flight from leaving the gate, when others who passed through Security either by x-ray, wand or pat down, are sitting on the plane, being delayed, because somebody else is throwing a freak out fit?  Now, I'm no genius but I say shut the damn plane door and let's go, and anybody who is unhappy can just stay their ass on the ground.  Please...I'm all for equal rights and if you want to go, then do the damn security check.  IF you happen to look like a terrorist, be a pantie waist, or otherwise not be able to handle it, stay home or drive, but don't make the rest of us late. 

So far, it doesn't appear that any airlines are having problems and I hope that continues--especially since tomorrow is National Opt Out day.  And I'm not thinking these TSA people are exactly enjoying patting people down....can you even imagine the grief those people get?  OMG.  And the looks?  Oh, Lordy.  It's got to be bad, and it's not like they are copping a feel on you....it's their job.  Is there a better way to do this?  Undoubtedly.  And I think they are trying to come up with one so for anyone flying tomorrow, be nice.  Or, enjoy it, if that's how you roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment