Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, November 12, 2010

NashVegas and HB, Hairball!

No news on the fiddle front.  I spoke with Benji yesterday and it seems he's interviewing lots of fiddles--even one he's played with from Dallas.  The Dallas guy is on his way to Nash, or is probably there by now, to audition and get a feel for Scarletta, NashVegas, etc.  Benji said he wants to get the right person but would also like it to happen fairly quickly, so they can re-sign their contracts by year end, and finish recording.  I personally wish Nathan would pull his head out, but if it's not meant to be, it just isn't, and the last thing the band needs is somebody who isn't committed, and then to try to "make it work".  You might as well stand in the middle of a cold, rushing Colorado stream, and try to make it flow the other direction. Let me know how that works for ya.

Today is one of my most favorite people's birthday's--none other than Hairball, Uncle Lizard Groth, my nephew.  See previous post on *#@* My Dad Says.  Hair looks just like the son (below) that lives with William Shatner, and is every bit as funny.  This morning I got an email saying there was a beeeeeutiful chocolate lab available for adoption and that her/his time was running out, so I sent it to Hair suggesting he get himself a 4 legged birthday gift as a companion for his chocolate girl, Haddie (or Hattie).  Brilliant, no??  I mean if you've got one....why not two?  Hair takes his gal pal every where--even to the office-- and has glamour shots of her.  Sounds a little incestuous to me so maybe another dog is the answer.  Or not.  We'll see.  Ooops...bad news.  Looks like my email to Hair came back....welllllll....that's generally what happens when I butt in somewhere I don't belong.  Rats.


Happy Friday and weekend to all.  I'm layin' low and so are Wigman and Sis, but then they always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment