Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stocking stuffer for Sis

We are down to the wrap up at the Farm.  I found some fun quilt pillows at Kohls, on sale, thank you very much, and Bruce's mom found some she liked, on sale, at Pottery Barn.  She took both sets up Saturday and blessed both for the sofas, and used the additional smaller ones I'd found, on beds downstairs that needed some spiffing.  We are down to a new rug and since I'm out of gas, and need to do my own shopping, we are on hold for that.  I would like to see if we can steam clean the rug, so we'll see.

Sis is back at her post, behind me in my chair and I'm wondering if she doesn't need a pair of doggles, for Christmas.  She stares out the window so much and as bright as it is, that's got to be tough on a gal's eyes.  Doggles are also great for riding in the car, with your dog head out the window, for maximum sniffing.  Your eye balls don't get dried out and bugs just splat on your glasses vs. landing in your eyes.  I'm thinking a hot pink pair might just be right up her alley this Christmas.  Fred would have an enormous cow, though....sort of defeats his whole "hunting dog" idea.  Picture it...Sis's jet black self running all over the front yard in pink doggles, hunting squirrels.  I bet cars driving past would have a wreck.  But I know Sis cold rock a pair of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment