Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pay Attention

Saturday, Fred and I made a stop at Restoration Hardware to look at a new rug for the den.  I'm the all natural fiber type and I knew what I wanted--I just wanted to see it in person.  We found it, found the samples, and a gal a little older than me came over to "help us", ipad in hand.  We knew the size and color, she inputs it, and says "it's not available in your zip code". Never mind I had just been online right before coming over and found it available. I just figured she works here, so whatever.  I questioned her a little but  wasn't trying to bash her ...just trying to understand.  AND, I'm still feeling this" nuh, uh, lady," feeling. Something just doesn't add up here.

We hiked over to Crate and Barrel, snoopstered around, didn't see what I wanted and headed home.  Once home, I headed straight for my computer, input the rug info, and voila'....there is my damn rug!  What up, lady??  The long and short of it is this:  we all make mistakes (yeah, yeah)... but if something doesn't sound (or feel) right to you, check it out, because it's probably not. 

Here's another example of something just NOT sounding (or feeling) right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment