Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Busted

Sneaky people.  Don't they just make your skin crawl and want to run away as fast as possible?  When I was younger, they just made me mad.  Now they don't make me mad as much as just totally creeped out.  And if my sister is reading this, she's screaming out laughing because she knows exactly who I am talking about since we talked about this yesterday.  She said she already knew what my blog topic would be today.  And, she's right.

Yesterday, this certain someone got pantsed for the cheapo, creepo he truly is.  And throw in dishonest, too.  This is someone who tried to pull a fast one, and got caught--though he doesn't know he's been outed.  But, my sister and I do and it's more fun than I know what to do with.  I told Fred what happened on the way to dinner last night and he just howled and got a smirk on his face.  It seems like the older I get, if I sit back and watch, whatever I really need to know either gets revealed to me, or confirmed for me.  If I just listen to my intuition or inner voice, and follow it, it's interesting to see how often it's 100% on the money.  I've gotten to where it's down right uncomfortable not to, so I just don't or really try not to.

Since I don't think it's fair to kiss and tell, I'll just say this.  The person I am referring to did something along the lines of this but no animals were involved:  he tried to take an old horse, paint it's fur, give it dentures, and pass it off for a younger "horse".  Did it kill anybody?  Heck, no.  Was it unnecessary?  Totally.  It just confirmed what we already knew anyway.  The good news?  We laughed our heads off and went right on.
If nothing else, I guess I can be grateful for the laughs it provided.

2 comments:

  1. Just had dinner with yo sista! Clearly there is more I need to hear tomorrow at lunch!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete