Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I should have been a Bear

This is undoubtedly the most boring time of the year--especially when it's overcast outside.  I'm one of those people who reacts big time to the amount of sunlight.  I start dragging my tail feathers when it's like it is today.  And since I was awake on and off all night, that could be part of the dragginess.  I still think people should hibernate like bears--it would just solve all my problems.  Go to sleep fat, wake up skinny, and start eating until the next enforced snooze.  Sounds like a hell of a deal to me.  Plus, in your reproductive years, you are only partially conscious when you give birth and then go back to sleep.  You don't even have to get up to breastfeed--your cub(s) is right there with you and dines whenever.  No diapers to change, no bottles to fix, or even any even colic to mess with.  They cry, you roll over on them.  Case closed.  Man, I would have made a really great bear.  I even like to fish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment