Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Do I need to know???

Tranny flight attendants?  I really don't know what to say.  They are lovely looking...I guess the bigger question is: why do we need to know they are trannies?  Couldn't we just buy a ticket and fly and not have that be part of the "flight experience"?  Seems to me to be an awfully unnecessary, but I admit, interesting, revelation.  I know I'd stare at them, initially, just to see how feminine they actually were but after that, I'd be right back to my book or magazine.  At least until the in flight cabin service.  I admit it....I would want to hear their voice but since they ask you what you want to drink, that's all taken care of for me.  And, I could always check out the size of their hands and feet before take off and during cabin service, so unless they are planning  to dance and sing show tunes, I'm already over it.

See....this is what happens when I have too much time on my hands, snowed in.  I think about really random stuff.  And then blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment