Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Whew!

I just returned from the scariest event I do yearly.  Yep, a mammogram.  And while today's wasn't as painful as the ones in the past, it was no less frightening when an extra view was needed.  I always try to tell myself not to freak out, and always say my prayers before and after I'm done.  Hey...I'm no dummy.

  Luckily, the extra view matched up perfectly with the MRI my doctor had requested last year, for just this very reason--to have a baseline for comparison.  While expensive, it just paid off brilliantly so I am one grateful gal.  Yahoo and now I'm going to go take a walk with Sis, and thank God every step of the way.

And even luckier, this was not my mammo machine or tech.

And while we are on the subject of boobs, I just don't get John Wiley Price.  It's not that I think he's such a bad guy, it's just his anger issues and outbursts that concern me.  He seems to care deeply about Dallas, or at least that's his shtick, but the man really needs to get a grip on himself.  Especially as a public figure.  He is way over the top and out of control and that's not what we need.  We need a cooler head for all of Commissioners.  If you need counseling, and he clearly does, get it.  There's no shame in needing help.

No comments:

Post a Comment