Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, February 28, 2011

I am speechless

I thought it would never happen--me being speechless-- but it did, and I am.  Whatever you do, do not listen to Charlie Sheen's latest interview excerpts from the Today Show.  If you do, prepare to seek help afterwards, as a black depression is going to descend upon you the likes of which is incalculable.  The man is so ill and so out of touch, it will make you sad--and then you will just want to shake him, forgetting that he is truly SICK.  All of us have known an alcoholic and lots of us have had them as close family members.  To see the illness full blown in someone who "thinks they can control it with their mind", in their grandiosity and arrogance, is a pain I don't need, thank you very much, Charlie.  So, that said, this will now be a Charlie free zone.  Not gonna read about him, don't want to hear his paranoid ramblings, best of luck to you, Charlie.  Done. Finito.

I received this over the weekend and it just made me laugh, and want to drive over for kisses, hugs, and to play.  Go ahead...just tell me this didn't make your Monday better.  You know it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment