Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Field Mice? Noooooooo!

Over the weekend, I learned we have field mice in the big house at the Farm.  Translation: we have them at the little house, too, and I just cannot handle mice.  Yeah...they're cute in a cage...but not running all over the house where I can see them, thank you very much. And rat poop everywhere is just not consistent with the big clean up we just had.  I'm sure that last really cold snap is what sent them chewing their way back in and I can't say as I blame them--I just want them GONE.

I've been lobbying Fred to get an Exterminator up their for the Big Kill and to plug any newly chewed entrances but he seems all so what about it....his solution is (wait for it...) mouse traps.  Dude...this is not 1950!!  OMG....and when do you suppose he's going to get those put out, and then who gets to dispose of them??  And the smell??  Are you kidding me??  We need to do both houses and that's that.  If he doesn't call the Mouse Killers today, I'm gonna, and he knows that's no idle threat.  He has until today at noon to get it set up, so Fred if you are reading this, tick, tick, tick, time's a' wastin'.  I've got nothing planned today and will meet them up there if necessary.  Let's just getter dun'.
And he knows I have extra leverage here:  tomorrow's our 32 anniversary.  :)
Kisses, Fred!!



No comments:

Post a Comment