Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nunya

My neighbor just drove in his drive way and his car was sporting a "carhawk".  You know...the kind where the snow has melted off the sides of the top, just leaving that tall stack of snow down the center.  Awwwk-ward looking at best.  But, the sun is out, some of this junk is melting, so the end is in sight--at least for a little while. 

Speaking of awkward, here's my latest dilemma.  A man my mom used to date, and allllmost married, keeps calling me to "inquire" about mom.  I say he allllmost married mom only because we had an intervention to prevent that from happening.  I've blogged about it in the past but take my word for it--he's a wrong number, and I shiver to think how close he got to our family.  He's abusive, mean, and just down right sick, and he refers to himself as "Uncle __X___".  This guy knows I will not tolerate him--but he's calling me to find out about mom.  This is especially strange in that he likes my sister, and he's not calling her.  This same guy had asked me a year ago to take some earrings from mom, that he liked, so he could have them made into cuff links.  See?  I told you he was a rats ass.  Anywho, thank heaven for caller ID, as I have zero intention of speaking to this man, much less "giving him a report on mother", as he's requested.  Around here, that's what we call "Nunya"--as in nunya bidness.  Take the hint, buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment