Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Here they come!


I have just self diagnosed and this is what I seem to be suffering from: Frugal Fatigue. I found that diagnosis on another blog in a cartoon and decided that's exactly what I've got. I am just sick of hearing about the Wall Street thieves and creeps, the NASDQ, housing market, the economy's recovery, health care squabbles, etc. GIVE IT A REST, ALREADY. A girl can only take so much negativity before she whips out her credit card and goes retail. And I am j-u-s-t about there.

Can we not talk about something positive? OK....I've got one. Sandra Bullock's beeee-u-tiful baby boy she's adopting and preparing to raise as a single parent, now that she's cut old Can't Keep It Zipped Jesse loose, and is movin' on with her life. You go, girl friend. And if you need support, you've got an entire world standing by to help you. She will be a great mom to that little boy and who knows what wonderful guy out there might want to ultimately join team Bullock--and keep his zipped. Can I get an amen there.
Or, what about the Dachshund, weiner dawg, races in Germany? Dang...if that won't make you laugh, nuthin' will. Get a load of those ears...

No comments:

Post a Comment