Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, April 12, 2010

Temptation (from Monday night)

I don't know what it is about me that makes me want to walk on the wild side but it's just there...a big old there...and the temptation is killing me. I just got my almost blown to smithereens computer back, and I want to download pic's again from the Internet. Again. Oh, yeah. Even when I know better. I know......a totally bad idea but I still wanna. I feel like the teenager who's just been told not to sneak out the bedroom window any more. Hello??...it's still a window...and it's still there... And the Internet pictures are sooo fun & funny. Crud.
We just put the garden to bed as we swung by walking the pups. The previously "re-purposed" cilantro plant is not looking so good and I say re-purposed only because it was re-located from another plot....one that appeared abandoned and very down at the heels looking so I took the liberty of repositioning it a little. To our patch. I like to think I'm saving it when in truth, I've probably killed it already. Cilantro is awful finiky so tomorrow it may get a last chance haircut to see if it can beat the odds, and live, despite my relo. I put it next to the tomato plants since it made me think of salsa.
Fred made me scream out laughing when he asked me earlier in the evening if anything had bloomed.....huh?? We just planted seeds Saturday and a few actual plants. Blooms?? Oh, yeah...lots of blooms, Fred.

No comments:

Post a Comment