Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sooo many questions

My brain is about to explode. Too many questions and no specific answers. For instance, does Heaven have seasons and how does that work...when you're sick of one, can you just change the channel, like a TV? And is there weather? And what kind? Are there mountains and sea shore ...and what about flat uggggleee stuff like West Texas? Please, God,... no.
And what about restaurants and movies....or theater? Entertainment in general...is there any? How does that work? And what about clothes....do you need 'um? I guess you would if it's cold--see previous question line 2. I was going to ask if people are fat and skinny but I'm going with the theory that since this is heaven, we are all sportin' a rockin' bod, whatever it looks like. Or, maybe we don't even have one. That'd be coooool.
Plants, flowers, birds, fish, animals... are there any because I'm gonna get lonely without some (animals). And what about people you didn't like on earth...are they there? Maybe they can be put in a special section for those that are annoying, and if I am one, I don't have to go. Everybody can just suck it up when I'm around, but if they are awful, they have to go.
And what do we live in? I'm not thinking it's houses, and don't go all biblical on me and say it's mansions... we have those here so it's got to be something else. But what....? This is the kind of stuff that clogs up my brain sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment