Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inappropriate people

Don't you just love 'em? It's sooo fun to see what they are going to say next. I had a call this morning from a guy my mom used to date and would have married had we not stepped in and dropped the hammer on him, but that's another story. Anywho....this guy is just not improving at all with age, but I guess wine and women are the only things that do that. He and I are not friends and he blames me for having *boundaries around his unacceptable behavior. (* see earlier post.) Oh, baby...bring on the houla hoops. I just do not put up with his "fertilizer" and will call him on it in a heartbeat. Why he would call me is the six million dollar question.
For him to have called me twice in less than twenty four hours tells me 1) he clearly doesn't have enough to do 2) he thinks he's owed or deserves a lot of information about mom that he's not 3) he thinks I'm gonna answer the phone after this and I'm not. The reason for his call this morning was two fold: he wanted to "tell me something" he thought I was too dumb to already know (I knew), and to tell me that a pair of my other's Elizabeth Gage earrings that she didn't really like (according to him), she had planned to give to my brother, to make cuff links. Buckle up because here comes the best part. He told me "your brother never wears cuff links but I do--everyday--so I want you to get those for ME...I want them ----so just get them for me." Excuse me... you creepy old man?? You want me to take jewelry from my mother, and give it to you? In...... your...... dreams. What med's are you on because you are hallucinating. Can you say inappropriate 'cause I sure can.
I loaded up my guns and told him "those earrings are my mother's--not mine--and I will do nothing of the sort. Her things are her things and if she wants you to ever have those, that will be her decision. And FYI: don't wait by the phone because HELL WILL FREEZE FIRST." What a nimrod. As our old maid used to say "I think I got him told.......uh, huh." Guess I don't need to block him on caller ID....he won't be calling back! Ahhhhh, what a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment