Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, April 26, 2010

Work, work, work...



Well....I declare....where does the day go?? In an effort to catch up, I am currently multi-tasking which is usually not a great idea but since these tasks are fairly simple, I am OK so far. I am making potato salad for dinner, washing puppy laundry since it's time, again, and in a continuing effort to "go green", I am using my neighbors old timey clothes line to dry the puppies bedding in the sun. The sun also has a natural deodorizing effect so that's also what I'm counting on. One bed washed and on the line, one to go. We have two beds because Sis sometimes kicks Wiggles out and he needs a place to go. I told you all she was bad and ya'll just didn't believe me. She is.

I am also trying to snap pictures of the baby birds in my neighbors bird house, so far with no luck. I got the bird house--just not the baby birds. They stuck their heads right up to be fed (top hole) when I was putting stuff on Mary's line, but not now. (This is my elderly neighbor's house who got scammed, that I told you about earlier.) My plan is to wait a little while until they forget about me and then go back. Or, I'll get Fred to try it when he gets home. I want you to know he lifted Sis up yesterday (she could hear them chirping but couldn't see them) to show them to her. I am serious. He said she tried to lick 'um but the hole was too small for her tongue. Good thing or they'd have been a nice little snack for her. I'm surprised the parental birds aren't dive bombing but they aren't. That's definitely one for team Harris.
Next I have to run an errand, then grill the marinating pork tender, and make a fruit salad. A-n-d run up to the garden. Then I need to hang out round two of puppy laundry. And water my driveway pots. Work, work, work. And Fred thinks all I do is sit around all day....
Ooops...better run. Oprah's at 4 pm. (shhh...don't tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment