Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm whipped....

It's happened. Again. I've got it and I've got it bad. Blogstipation. Can't think of a single thing worth yakking about. How could that be? I am female so that means I have at least 250, 000 words I need to get out of my head today, before I go to sleep tonight. Egads....the pressure....guys have it so easy. What do they have to do each day...maybe 10 words? Eleven on a really big day???

I do have one Easter funny to relate and, yes, it involves the "smalls"--Hudson, Hadley, and baby Avery. It seems that Friday the movers were there to pack up their house, and they were then getting on the road for Arkansas, to be with Nicole's (the other) side of their family for Easter. It was total chaos as usual, but they got it done and hit the road. About an hour from Little Rock, I got an email from Nic saying they were almost there and they had renamed their car. OK...I'll bite....she went on to say that their Suburban would forever more be known as the doo-doo mobile, since Avery had diarrhea, and had pooped 7 times in almost 5 hours. Hudson and Hadley thought it was hilarious---and kept putting the windows up and down--doing 75 mph on the highway. Geeze.....that would have given me diarrhea, too. I had a quick PTSD flash back to car trips with our boys: the tinkle jar, the endless hands of Go Fish, the green grapes, the cooler with drinks, the fights, Fred swerving all over the highway as he lets his ADD run wild, and finally, the car VHS/DVD player. Ahhhhh....the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment