Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, April 16, 2010

Stuff I know today

Today I know trying to herd a deaf dog and a dog that does not want to mind, into the house, is harder than bringing in a jetliner to the jet way, with those orange flashlights. Deaf dogs run the other way-- despite flailing arms and jumping jacks-- and dogs that don't want to listen, just don't listen, and do exactly what they want. Jetliners behave.

Today I know that if you insert your Comerica card into the ATM at the bank drive through, and start punching the screen like on an Iphone, nothing will happen. Trust me on this one. And even when you figure out the screen is not like your Iphone, you will still punch it again. And then you will laugh like you oughta be locked up. And maybe you should.

Today I know I am an addict and that sugar--any sugar--is my drug of choice. I will jones for it just like those people under the bridge drinking out of paper sacks or the ones with a needle hanging out of their arm. I am no different-- despite what I tell myself. Sugar is a drug. And I love it.

Today I know that the Snider Plaza Health Food Store has the best frozen yogurt in the entire world and that the day I die, I hope I will have just finished a cup of chocolate- vanilla swirl, with a blob of Espresso in the bottom of the cup, having just licked my spoon. Oh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment