Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Left out words.  No matter what I do, I have them.  Even when I proof read, and yes, believe it or not I do.  It's just that I know what I am intending to say, so I tend to skip over any word that's not there.  Spell check doesn't catch them and neither does grammar check so I'm think someone needs to invent a LOW check.  Either that, or I need a robot computer system that knows what I meant to say and corrects for me.  Not like the auto correct on phones---Lord NO--just one that's adept to your "language style".  Seriously, where is Steve Jobs when I need him....probably working on new product development in Heaven.

Yesterday I started researching another climbing rose I'd like to plant in the back yard.  The issue is where I'd like to put it.  Location, location, location.  I think the space where I'd like to locate it will get enough sun but I'm waiting for our tree to 1) drop the rest of it's leaves 2) leaf out again so I can get a better idea.  If it doesn't work there, I have a plan B location along the back fence. 

I'm thinking I may slap on a jacket and go walk before the monsoon hits and then go get mom a little tee tiny rose plant for her room.  I saw them at Tom Thumb and considering this thing may not get a lot of care, I figured it might last longer than cut flowers.  Let's face it....January can get a little dreary without some color and flowers to look at.  Mom loves flowers so I think I'll just walk up there and see what's available.  A big fat hyacinth would smell lovely for several days.  Or daffodils.  Yep.  I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment