Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, January 20, 2012

Yay Friday!!

Well, drat.  The news on the puppy front is not good.  I had thought there was a litter being born in January --where I got that idea, who knows-- but none are expected until Spring.  Makes sense....so, we wait and see if any blue and tan smooth males hit the planet in April or May.  Meanwhile, Sister reigns supreme and continues to hold court around the Harris household.  No struggle for the throne, yet.

Last night, a friend of Fred's came by and there was a plate of warm cookies Fred had put down beside the two chairs in the TV room.  Luckily, I was still in here on the computer.  No sooner had Fred left to answer the door, than I watched her Royal Highness sidle over to the plate of cookies....  I sat here watching as she contemplated the best way to get the cookies...whether to knock the plate off and gobble them up or raise up on her hind legs, and snag them, like the lady she is.  It appeared that she was going the hind leg route before she encountered, "cookies interruptus".  Soooo sorry, Sis. 

It's hard for me to fathom that almost 4 years ago, Hadley McAdams Groth hit the planet but, yep, she did, and she'll be celebrating over the weekend, no doubt.  My mission today is to go find the girliest girl gift I can, and run it by to her house after lunch since I think she has school today.  Her mom said she'd most likely want hair doodads, jewelry, play make up, and things for a dressing table that she's getting.  I can feel what little Estrogen is left in my body, surging.
  There will be a small toll charged, however.  I trade hugs and kisses for gifts, when it comes to the smalls. 

Lastly, thought this was great and thought you might enjoy it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment