Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pupdate

I just got an email from the breeder I like.  She said she bred her female, Ms. Bluebell and male, Dudley, this morning, so puppies should be arriving April 1-3.  She knows I want a smooth blue and tan male, so from now on, it's up to Bluebell and Dudley.  I have placed my order with the Dachshunds Gods.  She said Bluebell is "known for throwing blue and tans" --she is one--and Dudley is a Piebald, so she thinks she'll have blue and tans, Isabella and tans, and piebalds.  Holy cow!!!  I'm about to FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They're going to look like a bunch of squirming little Easter eggs in April. 

I just hung up with Benji, my fellow puppy wanter, after casting a total puppy freakness upon him.  And, yes, I know "wanter" is not a word, but I like it, therefore it is.   Benji's the one that made me get Sis, way back when, because he KNEW when Wigman died, I'd be a basket case without another dog, and he was 100% correct.  Nothing like having someone really know you, and he does.  He probably also wanted a puppy-- but that's another story.

Here's a picture from the breeders website that pretty much says it all.  It's tough to tell who's baby sitting who.

No comments:

Post a Comment