Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fresh tomato marinara again....nah...

Homemade marinara sauce with fresh tomatoes??  It kicks some serious butt however it is way more trouble than a great canned tomato can make, so suffice it to say, I'm totally over it.  Glad I got it out of my system and I'm going to cool it down and throw it in the freezer for Fall, for when/if it ever gets cool again.  The house smells like Campizi's, but all the water baths for easy tomato peeling, garlic roasting, and simmering, are just a bit much.  I can handle two out of the three but all three are just off my list.  I really am a lazy cook. 

I just saw Sister sprint past the window and she's naked.  Her dad must have bathed her outside in the hose and taken off her "jewelry".  Yep....'cause there she shot again...squirrel hunting.  Naked.  Being a dog must be so great sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment