Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thongs...why??

I just have to get this off my chest and, yep, I'm gonna go there.  Thongs.  And I don't mean flip flops either.  I'm talking underwear or more specifically body floss.  Who in the hell thought up thongs as underwear, and why?  And don't throw the no PL (pantie line) card either because you can have that, without wearing something designed to saw a woman in half.  And remember, anybody can buy thongs--even people who shouldn't.  People whose badonkadonk is too big for pants-- much less a thong.  And who wants to see two dimpled pigs leaping around in a pair of pants (rear view), and then see the top of their thong??  That's enough to cause Macular Degeneration on the spot.  If  we have to live in "thong world", how about not making them in a size larger than say, an eight--a ten is pushing it.  Bigger than that, and you ain't got no bidness trying to stuff all yo stuff, in a thong.  No sirree.

  And who in this world would want to walk around with a permanent wedgie?  I just don't get it.  And some gals have even had ...well.....how best to put this...injuries... from thongs, and believe me as an old OB/GYN nurse, that's not something you want to have to deal with.  Noooooooo.  (See comment above about being sawed in half and you'll get the idea.)

And the no underwear crowd?  Just keeeeeeep moving, on away from me.  That is just wrong, un-hygienic, gross, and w-a-y too much information for me.  And for my sake and everyone else out there, if you're gonna go commando, please DO NOT go clothes shopping.  If you wanna be Brittney Spears, do it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment