Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Men-o-pause

Tell me it's not just me.  Puuuulease tell me you've felt the same way but I swear, I feel like I could bite the head off a small child.  I don't know if it's that age old "time in a woman's life" but whatever the hell it is, I'm tired of it.  I'm not used to feeling like this and I frankly don't want to get used to it.  I just want it g-o-n-e.  I want my joy back and especially my patience.  What happened to those?  I used to be able to blow stuff off and it's like my "screener" has blown a fuse.  I can get pissed over just about anything or make a negative comment about it.  Right now, I don't even want to be around me and it's not like I can leave ME behind, and go somewhere else.  Nope.  I'm stuck with me.  And, yes, I have increased my hormones so that part is handled. 

More than anything, I think I'm just bored and the cure for that is to get busy and in a few, I'll be in the kitchen, in my sanctuary, doing my thing.  The other thing that occurred to me is this :  Men-o-pause.  I think what that really means is women should take a break (pause) from all adult men, 2 or 4 legged, until such time as they desire their company, for what ever reason.  Wow....now that really makes me feel less gritchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment