Blog Patrol Counter

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sharing....I don't wanna

It's official.  I have lost any and all control of anything that was formerly mine, to this rat pack of dogs I live with.  Sad, but, oh, so true.  As I type, I am now sharing my black office chair with Sis so she can see out the window for squirrels and yardmen.  I want you to know I am perched on the front edge of the chair so sheeeeeee can have the arm rest, to rest one of her paws on, and the seat for her, well.... ample-ness.  She has her ear flipped back, and was all relaxed, until I opened the shutters.  That, I have found, is the ultimate torture--she can see out but she can't get out-- to get whatever she sees.  If you're gonna hog my chair, there's gonna be payback in there somewhere.  She stood up trembling for a few seconds gazing out, but now has sat back down and her left side is smashed right up against my back.  After another position shift, she is now lying in the chair with me, nudging my arm, and Wigman is nudging my leg. And in the event you think I invited either of them back here, I didn't.  Sis beat me in here to my chair, while I got coffee.  Next thing you know I'll be bringing her coffee.

I am deeeeelighted to report that yesterday afternoon I did have a brief bunny sighting across the street, in his usual location.  He hopped around in the 3pm heat briefly, before he headed back down the driveway towards home.  It's clear he knows where he lives and though he may have been the smaller of the two rabbits, at least one of them is still kickin'--even in this heat--with a fur coat they can't take off.  Another good reason not to be a rabbit.

And lastly, Benji emailed me three different versions of an Aaron's rents commercials he is singing back up on and playing on, with Brittany Black, that should be on TV in the Fall.  There's a C&W version, a more "urban" one, but the most hilarious is the Spanish one.  These will be background and may have a flash of the band; he's not sure yet.  Ahhhhh.... high school Spanish finally comes in handy.


1 comment:

  1. Message to Benji: Tutor will gladly take her cut of Spanish version residuals in cash or whatever comes off you mom's Green Egg!

    ReplyDelete