Blog Patrol Counter

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sis is on I-35

Sis owes me soooo big.  The delivery guys just called to say they'll be delivering the new refrigerator between 10-11 AM at the Farm, and I suggested to her dad that she could go with him, while I head for the grocery store.  Going to the Farm for any reason is Sis's most favorite thing, so I convinced her dad to throw her dog bed in the back of his car, like we always do, and let... her... go.  He was all set to blow her off because he didn't want to mess with it but when she ran to the door, he melted, and let her go.  Once she saw her dog bed go in the car, she was standing up on her hind legs trying to get in.
  Yes, Wigman has noticed that Sis got to go somewhere and he didn't, but with his recent bout of car sickness, I figured I could only sell a ticket for one dog, and his name was not on the list.  However, he does get to snooze, uninterrupted, and got to share my zucchini muffin (his favorite), after they left, so it's not terrible duty.  He'll probably get a bath and a bedding wash while they're gone, so it's not like he's going to really suffer.  Sis will still be stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment