Blog Patrol Counter

Saturday, December 4, 2010

And the winner is.....

For most atrocious Christmas yard art....the winner is, the house above and below.  On the way home from dinner last night, I got a wild hair to go by and see what it looked like not only at night, but as a finished product.  And I must say, I was not disappointed.  Since I wasn't driving, I had to give instructions to my chauffeur and as we came up the block, I could see the lynched Santa's way before he could, and could barely contain myself.
  Boy, howdy, ....they went full bore on this one.  I had to go stand in their yard to get decent shots and could barely shoot, for laughing.  Note the random pig on the far left of the hanging Santa's.  Why?  I don't know.  And why did they decide not to hang all of the Santa's...?  I don't know that either.  And didn't you think the palm trees were a nice touch in the next one?  And lastly, what about that pink elephant.....nothing says Christmas like an elephant, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment