Blog Patrol Counter

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stuff I will never know

1.  How does it feel to be a fetus inside a female jogger?  Is it like being in a washing machine on the gentle   cycle?
2.  What does Heaven look like and will my animals be there?
3.  How do I look to other people and what does my voice sound like to them?
4.  How do other people "feel"...?  Is it like me sometimes and other times not even close?  I think that might be accurate.
5.  What does it feels like to die..... a lot of that must depend on how it happens.
6.  How much do my dogs really understand and do I underestimate their intelligence?
7.  Why does someone else's recipe for the exact same thing always taste better?
8.  Why are little children always funnier when they aren't yours?
9.  Does the color I see, look the same to you?
10. Do other people think about weird stuff like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment