Blog Patrol Counter

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lead me not into temptation....

I am already there.  Yep....temptation has got it's ugly gnarled fingers around my neck and it's got me wicked BAD.  A Lurker, and old friend, dropped off a gift on my front porch yesterday--actually several, but there's one that's got me on the ropes.  I won't out her here since she is a lurker and I'm going to respect that, but I am going to find out where she gets this stuff because it almost kills me every year.   AND I LOVE IT.  It's called Texas Trash, and it's the only chex mix that passes my lips.  This stuff is the heroin of all chex mixes and there ain't no methadone program for it either.  Once you start, you are done for......O-V-E-R.  No wonder it comes in such a big bag because they already know you're gonna get addicted.  And I am.

And now for the really bad news:  I'm hiding it from Fred.  Every year, he eats all my gifts.  Every last one.  I used to have to hide my cookies, from the same friend, until I finally just gave up and threatened to kill him.  He and Brian would eat my favorites first, too--the sugar cookies---and then move on to the ginger ones.  Yes, I can share but sometimes....I just don't want to.  Get your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment