Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, December 27, 2010

Harris yoga


As promised, here is yoga a la Harris in our den with furniture shoved in every direction to accommodate those Warrior poses.  See...I told ya it was funny.  I thought I got another one with their heads down and one leg in the air that was a scream.  I'll see if I can find it.

This appears to be the only one....I must have missed the nano second of a leg in the air.  While I'm laughing and making fun, at least these two are doing something and someone else we know sure as hell isn't.  I'm a bad dog and speaking of bad dogs, Sis ate the remaining Chocolate Crinkle cookies, Andrea, Benji's GF, had made us for Christmas.  It seems Mr. Nashville left them on the coffee table with the zip lock bag open, and a certain fat black girl somehow managed to hop up just high enough to snag them off the table and wolf them down.  The Vet said to watch her for nasty side effects that should have started by now, and Sis is asleep, beside Wiggins, in the dog bed below.  I guess old cast iron gut will weather the dark chocolate just fine.

Benji has mastered the Hawaiian version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow on his new ukulele and is going to record it and send it to Hadley, to make her broken leg feel better.  If you haven't heard the guy on youtube singing it, give it a listen, just don't watch as he sings.  He's this enormous Polynesian guy that looks like a Sumo wrestler, and in parts of it, he's shirtless in the water.  Whoa. Way more information than any of us probably wanted so, dude, put your shirt on, please.  Otherwise, the music is beeeee-u-tiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment