Blog Patrol Counter

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Red Alert

 Since it's December 1st, it's time to start your recognizance for Blue Bell Peppermint ice cream for the holidays.  I know this doesn't sound like something you need to stake out at Tom Thumb, but you seriously do, if you plan to serve it on top of anything chocolate for the holidays.   And if you're not, well, fine then 'cause I'm sure not coming.  On top of warm brownie pie, brownies, or Ina Garten's brownie pudding, its enough to make your holidays "bright", regardless of whatever else happens.  This stuff is like crack cocaine so you may have to ask for it, if it's not in the case.  Sometimes they keep a private stash in the back-- just like drug dealers. I had to ask for it last year and when the guy came out with two, I bought both of them.  And then the lady behind me saw them...... and all hell broke loose.  It was uuuuggleeee.  I got the last two.  Now, Braum's also makes a good one--- but I'm not going over to Braum's.  Nope.  Too dangerous.  It's too easy to get mugged by a hot fudge sundae.



No comments:

Post a Comment