Blog Patrol Counter

Monday, July 11, 2011

Fasten your seat belt

Oh, Lordy.....I best buckle up for the coming weekend.  It seems Benji and his band of bad boy friends will be heading for Vegas for his bachelor party, while Andrea and her gaggle of gals will head for New Orleans.  Now, Andrea, I don't need to worry about.  She's a woman-- and a smart one-- and she'll be just fine.

Benji could be an entirely different story...think Hangover 2.  And if my source is correct, there will be LOTS of alcohol induced pressure schmoozing to get a tat on my baby boy somewhere, some how, and I'm not talking the henna kind.  There could even be a monkey or two, for all I know, which brings me to this:  I don't wanna know what happens, and it's just better if I don't.  There's not a momma alive that needs or even wants that kind of information.  As long as he doesn't get one of these, we're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment